Advertise Here

gmc envoy denali

Guest SIR TINTSALOT

Guest SIR TINTSALOT

I tinted the front two doors on one of these the other day and notice they had laminated glass, I was out running errands and came back just in time to warn my employee who was just starting on the front passenger window. He hadn't noticed and probaly would have heated the hell out of the window.

Sometimes I feel almost like a babysitter instead of a shop owner.

I just though I'd warn everybody else just in case they don't happen to realize the windows are laminated.

:spit lets band together and beat the crap out of the auto manufactures.....dots, laminated glass, fuzzy crap everywhere, unaccessible windows..... beat em..... yeah....beat em......

seriously...watch the darkness on these laminated windows too.....thermal stress

• 2 years later...
Guest scottydosnntkno
I tinted the front two doors on one of these the other day and notice they had laminated glass, I was out running errands and came back just in time to warn my employee who was just starting on the front passenger window. He hadn't noticed and probaly would have heated the hell out of the window.

Sometimes I feel almost like a babysitter instead of a shop owner.

I just though I'd warn everybody else just in case they don't happen to realize the windows are laminated.

I'm surprised he's an installer and didn't notice that? Its usually completely obvious if you even half look at the window.

• 1 month later...
Guest tintpro2007
:) lets band together and beat the crap out of the auto manufactures.....dots, laminated glass, fuzzy crap everywhere, unaccessible windows..... beat em..... yeah....beat em......

seriously...watch the darkness on these laminated windows too.....thermal stress

hahaha agreed! :beer

Archived