Infiniti G35

Guest jaxadam

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jaxadam
G35's are hard and all, one-peice!!??? Wow

I don't know much about tinting at all, and I would hope that all of my cars had a one piece back.

But...

I know a lot of cars have a dot matrix that the tint doesn't adhere to very well, and so some tinters vinyl it. I'm just glad that he got the whole thing on there perfectly with no vinyl. And it stuck 100% perfect, surprisingly.

Guest jaxadam
I wouldn't get too excited, that's a very easy car to do.

G35 coupe?

Well, this is my second G35 coupe, and this tint job is leaps and bounds better than the last one.

Guest tintgod

G35's are hard and all, one-peice!!??? Wow

I don't know much about tinting at all, and I would hope that all of my cars had a one piece back.

But...

I know a lot of cars have a dot matrix that the tint doesn't adhere to very well, and so some tinters vinyl it. I'm just glad that he got the whole thing on there perfectly with no vinyl. And it stuck 100% perfect, surprisingly.

yeah...with that endurance film...as a matter of fact...any all metalized film that is real silvery..tends to look better on the matrix then a film that has a dye in it..why..becuz with a dyed or hybrid..when it is on the matrix..it tends to look kinda silverish

Guest jaxadam

yeah...with that endurance film...as a matter of fact...any all metalized film that is real silvery..tends to look better on the matrix then a film that has a dye in it..why..becuz with a dyed or hybrid..when it is on the matrix..it tends to look kinda silverish

Wanna do a car?

My girlfriend's car is in desperate need of a re-tint.

Wanna give it a shot?

I could probably even talk a few of my redneck navy neighbors to get their cars done, too.

Archived