Infiniti G35

Guest jaxadam

yeah...with that endurance film...as a matter of fact...any all metalized film that is real silvery..tends to look better on the matrix then a film that has a dye in it..why..becuz with a dyed or hybrid..when it is on the matrix..it tends to look kinda silverish

Wanna do a car?

My girlfriend's car is in desperate need of a re-tint.

Wanna give it a shot?

I could probably even talk a few of my redneck navy neighbors to get their cars done, too.

Sound Depot and Performance, Gainesville, (352)374-7700, about an hours drive, bring it on....... :beer

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just to let you guys know:

I got my car done a while back, and it is by far the best tint job I've ever had.

I got Sungard Endurance 32 on the front and 14 on the back and it is flawless!

I have had many a tint job done, but nothing near this! I need to post some pics, because this has set my car off.

Awesome :hump

Post back in a year or so and let us know how it looks then :lol6

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal
:lol6 I'd ask where the pix are but the camera rarely picks up flaws anyway. anybody else here the guy from the infinti commercial the whole time reading this post..."the infinti G35 series" maybe it's just me, sorry

Guest jaxadam
:) I'd ask where the pix are but the camera rarely picks up flaws anyway. anybody else here the guy from the infinti commercial the whole time reading this post..."the infinti G35 series" maybe it's just me, sorry

I'll get pics here probably tomorrow.

It's been on there for about 9 months (in Florida by the way) and it is still holding up and looks perfect.

Guest tintgod

yeah...with that endurance film...as a matter of fact...any all metalized film that is real silvery..tends to look better on the matrix then a film that has a dye in it..why..becuz with a dyed or hybrid..when it is on the matrix..it tends to look kinda silverish

Wanna do a car?

My girlfriend's car is in desperate need of a re-tint.

Wanna give it a shot?

I could probably even talk a few of my redneck navy neighbors to get their cars done, too.

sure...let me know...you can contact me at eclipsetinting@gmail.com

Guest bestill

I'm from VA and looking to get my tints done...any recommendations?

im in the mandarin area..who did the job for ya?

A guy named Brain, the "Tint Wizard".

The best job I've ever seen done.

My buddy in VA used to do my cars, and he did a pretty good job. Damn good, actually.

But for some reason, there is not a single, and I mean single flaw in this one.

And I was looking for them. I don't know how he did it...

I'll get some pics up, because this sh!t needs to be seen.

Archived