Felt under your tint? Worry no more...

Guest blake27

learn how to apply the film the correct way and you wont have any felt issues. its all about how you take it to the glass and your preinstall cleaning and rinse ritual. im not trying to sound rude or trying to put anyone's method down but all this tape, torch, hairspray etc. is driving me nuts.

One would have thought after two and a half years you might have gotten over this thread by now :spit

:rollin

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what a waste of reading.....and to call exact oh a noob wow...like the pot calling the kettle black.....I got a tip for ya....how about using your torch to get the fuzzys of the rear deck ...see how that works for ya.....good luck...

the only reason I posted to this is cause I waste time reading it

Guest tint phantom
Hey Exact-oh :welcome

Wait until one of his trainees,confident and cocky, burns a headlining, or melts a plastic moulding. Only use a heat gun on a medium setting, if you're good you don't need to do anything but flush. Practice practice and more practice :rollin

:rollin

:welcome got that right ! get-r-done Tintim

Guest dennissierra
Hey Exact-oh :rollin

Wait until one of his trainees,confident and cocky, burns a headlining, or melts a plastic moulding. Only use a heat gun on a medium setting, if you're good you don't need to do anything but flush. Practice practice and more practice :hmmm

:lol

:lol got that right ! get-r-done Tintim

just use tape or even hairspary only been tinting for three years but got knowledge of sum1 who has been tinting for 20 years ive been around it all my life

Archived