FOR THOSE WHO THOUGHT THAT Shady'Z pictureZ

Guest tintjob@yahoo

Leo........ that shizz looks great brother........ you give tinters the rep they deserve...... top shelf dude

May your Vodka flow like a river :dunno

Guest signjoe
Here's the photoshop accused one......

Alright Alright .....Keep yer hair on Bill :dunno:thumb

I was only asking becausi I know how you fitted the windows and the tint went all the way to the edge....so it must have been on the outside or photoshopped.

I'll show you a way that you can make these flags see through using the plotter mate. :thumb

I was getting excited with them when I thought it was see thru tint but not sure about an opaque sticker mate.

Cheers

Joe

Leo........ that shizz looks great brother........ you give tinters the rep they deserve...... top shelf dude

May your Vodka flow like a river :beer

ThanX, FX, ThanX :beer:spit:)

:beer

can u see through it?

A little bit, like threw white matte film...I will post some pictures how it looks on the wall...Here is installation process.....

thanks shady

just noticed there is another thread about this :beer

In EU forum, Yes....I am so happy and proud that I did it :lol I just want to show the road from grey in tint biZ...Of course it hard, superhard, and seems only Leo need it :duck

Here's the photoshop accused one......

Alright Alright .....Keep yer hair on Bill :):lol

I was only asking becausi I know how you fitted the windows and the tint went all the way to the edge....so it must have been on the outside or photoshopped.

I'll show you a way that you can make these flags see through using the plotter mate. :beer

I was getting excited with them when I thought it was see thru tint but not sure about an opaque sticker mate.

Cheers

Joe

I will post my door group with this flag now. Of course same product can be done using wideprinter or cutting or....lot of wayZ. I choose my. Now every brit can come and buy UNION.JACKIE and ask tinter to install it fast'n'easy

Here is inside view threw the door....

Archived