Blamed for damaged car!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tintin' Magician

I would go postal on some mo'fos, let me tell you! :thumb:beer I would not back down if you didn't scuff their leather. People will always try to pull on over on you, if you let 'em. If they are good customers, then have a sit down with them and explain the situation. If they're not, then :beer 'em!

Guest hard card

well personally I have had a similar experience a woman brought in a ford SPAM stationwagon brand new so I tint the car no problems then later about an hour later she comesback with a deep cut in her seats too wide for the razor more like a pocket knife all I could do was refer her to a good upholstery shop and send her on her way. dont pay if you didnt do it.

About had a heart attack when the GM of the MBZ store called me dis morning. First words outta his mouth, 'dent, right front door'! As soon as said words were outta his mouth, I'm like, 'I didn't do it'! All he wanted to know was if they could roll down the window to get it fixed!!! PHEW!

Guest haroldshouseoftint
About had a heart attack when the GM of the MBZ store called me dis morning. First words outta his mouth, 'dent, right front door'! As soon as said words were outta his mouth, I'm like, 'I didn't do it'! All he wanted to know was if they could roll down the window to get it fixed!!! PHEW!

:nono it was the neighbor kids, not me, I was outta town when it happened :DD:nono

Guest the rookie

well here is my opinion boss,

1st of all a small cut in the leather /vinyl or whatever it is is about a $ 25 to 60 dollar fix they are only gonna get the guy who fixes cigarette burns and cracked leather and dashes to fix it. the jobbers who stop buy ya know..the ones who paint the bumpers fix bullseye cracks on windows do paintless dent repair etc etc etc.... only car dealerships see these guys so ya might not know about them unless you see them in passing.. ding king trains theses type of guys but there are plenty of other companys.

the send it to rockefeller aproach boloney for an estimate on paper is just that so they can say look no kidding one million dollars is the total. and you only pay half ! ha ha

even if they did want rockefeller to do the job they would tell him its for the customer not us so we will send him over to you so a retail invoice is shown ...then after they get you to agree to pay for it ...guess what .....! they call back there,s been a huge mistake I didnt know it was the owner of the dealerships stepson I need you to do it at our cost ( about half price ) so here comes the fax machine turning out a reduced invoice ....

the dealer takes the car to rockefellers and you pay one million dollars and the dealership gets the work done and makes half million in pure profit.... dont ask me how I know this stuff its a twelve year old secret ..ok :thumb

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal
:thumb seems obvious the mechanic did it...right next to a screw hole and he's the one that took it off. someone already said they'd get an attitude if they tryed to push the issue and so would I...probably would have lost it on the fools if they said the mechanics word is gold...does that make my word :dunno screw them and getting the whole thing replaced...I'd tell them to get it fixed for under $100 and wouldnt tint another car for them without a pre vehicle inspection sheet

You have an agreement with the dealership and they removed panels and replaced sooooo tell the sevice writers or whatever they're pansy f*ckin azzes are called to take a flyin leap. Talk to sevice mgr. if he's an :shock then don't pay the dam* thing.

Archived