help panel pullers

Guest solarspot

Guest solarspot

ok first panel ever that I cant figure out how to get off. some of it is I'm real timid about breaking

something used my bone to pry the edge back all the way around to see if I could see any of those

push clips couldn't see anything. took the reflector out nope nothing there no other place for hidden

screws that I see. looks like the panel behind door handle would come off NOPE. :finger: so I tinted the windows

customer comming back tomm afternoon to get car but I need to get the gasket felted.

maybe I'm just being to easy with it but felt like if I messed with it anymore I was gonna break it

rather have scratched tint than broken panel

thanks in advance :finger:

Guest solarspot
It 's been a while since I've seen one, but I think the face plate along the door pull

comes out and the main fasteners are behind it...and I think the plate behind the handle should pop out too. :finger:

I could be mistakin............. :finger:

that makes sense its the only place

kinda pryed on it not hard enough aparently

dont know why but this one really made me think I was gonna break it

yea not the best seller on the lot they cant hardly give them away this one stickers at 42,000 allmost vette money

:woowoo thanks

Guest solarspot
It 's been a while since I've seen one, but I think the face plate along the door pull

comes out and the main fasteners are behind it...and I think the plate behind the handle should pop out too. :wall

I could be mistakin............. :lol

Right on Tint Detective :wall

Heres how it goes pull the little panel right behind the door handle first you will uncover a 10mm bolt

take it out now the cover piece on the door pull will come off it has 2 clips that are real tight pull it

real firm and it will pop off now you have 2 more 10mm bolts to take off dont worry about the handle

it is fixed to the panel now al that holds the panel on is 4 tension clips and 4 barbed ones the almost

one time use ones so good idea to have some on hand oh yea unscrew the door lock nob off kinda

old school type now pry the panel off carefully felt away really suggest you click the door closed

this will help stabilize the window and stop the stupid buzzer

Ok I wrote this so when somebody needs it like I did they can have it thats what makes this place so great!

Guest solarspot
yea and it sucks to tuck its like the seals dont wanna come back to form when u pull it up

Yea the seal is way too tight to tuck

When you put the panel on you have to push it real hard to get the top back on the rubber is so tight

comes out and the main fasteners are behind it...and I think the plate behind the handle should pop out too. :lol2

I could be mistakin............. :err

SNAP!!! oops guess he was wrong... :lol2:lol2:lol2

Guest FilmBlazer

comes out and the main fasteners are behind it...and I think the plate behind the handle should pop out too. :dunno

I could be mistakin............. :dunno

Right on Tint Detective :evilgrin

Heres how it goes pull the little panel right behind the door handle first you will uncover a 10mm bolt

take it out now the cover piece on the door pull will come off it has 2 clips that are real tight pull it

real firm and it will pop off now you have 2 more 10mm bolts to take off dont worry about the handle

it is fixed to the panel now al that holds the panel on is 4 tension clips and 4 barbed ones the almost

one time use ones so good idea to have some on hand oh yea unscrew the door lock nob off kinda

old school type now pry the panel off carefully felt away really suggest you click the door closed

this will help stabilize the window and stop the stupid buzzer

Ok I wrote this so when somebody needs it like I did they can have it thats what makes this place so great!

Thanks doing one of these this afternoon :beer

Archived