Advertise Here

Privacy tinting for a business

Guest gwalchmai

Guest gwalchmai

Hello. I am putting together a training room at my office. It's about 20'x40' and I'll have several rows of computer monitors and other equipment I'd prefer not be visible from outside the building. The room has 4 large windows, each 45" wide x 75" tall and 4 smaller windows, each 21" wide x 75" tall. I already have screened mini-blinds on these windows, but it's not enough.

What would be a good film to use to ensure people could not see in? I'd prefer dark instead of reflective glass, but I'm flexible.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Guest nautiboi73

:lol6

I would call a pro in your area so that they can take a look at the details about your install. Lighting in and around the install area may affect your outcome as well.

food of thought, think of a big office building that you may see in a city. in the day mirror effect but at night you can see in clear as day if a light is on.

Guest CSCustoms

Ya, type of glass is a big issue. Automive tint most likely will blow your glass up. House film is the way to go, it's very reflective which allows no one to see in.

Guest tintjob@yahoo

Remember, darkness (or % light reflection) is something to be considered. You go too dark, escpecially if the glass is exposed to long periods of direct sunlight (and considering your glass type, dual/single) your asking for trouble. CRACK CITY............ Food for thought :dunno

Archived