I have a Ford 8000 to tint tomorrow

Texastintchick

Those big rigs are only supposed to have 70% light transmissionon the doors in texas TTC :) which is nothing.

We used to have the state inspection criteria here at the shop saying that. We dont tint big rigs because of it.

Those big rigs are only supposed to have 70% light transmissionon the doors in texas TTC :) which is nothing.

We used to have the state inspection criteria here at the shop saying that. We dont tint big rigs because of it.

That would be allot of grief to go through to do a clean install on those trucks with 70%. Im with you, I wouldn't do them.

Well I carry 50% but nothing lighter :duck So it will be a coin toss to whether or not he will get it tinted.

It should be here soon :spit

Guest ninjatinter
Well it is tinted! Frickin nasty truck! Came out beautiful! :lol I am filthy though :wall

You filthy lil tintchick!!! :lol Thats awesome that you tooker down!!! I admire that a ton. Climbing around on those tractor trailers is no fun! did it even fit in the shop? I hate that , tinting outside is fer fellas like TT!!! Go get yerselve a margarita and send me the bill!!! :wall

Archived