Installer looking for a job

Guest Tintin' Magician

Guest Tintin' Magician

Hi, I am a window film installer looking for a new employer. I am a second generation installer who has been in the field professionally for almost eight years. I am looking for a career position inside a qualified company that can support a full time installer. I do not want to be a summer laborer, I want to settle down and be a long term employee with the right company. I am a very clean cut, well mannered individual who has experience laying everything from solar film to 12mil security film, from ArmorCoat to V-Kool and everything in between. I also have experience in b*mb blast applications as well as GSA clearance. I have a clean background, never spent a night in jail and I do not have any dr*g/alcohol problems. I am putting this application on Tintdude because I have no problem relocating for the company that can offer me a career position. As well as being an installer I can also manage installation teams, large projects, as well as sales. If you are interested in me please e-mail me @ Tintin_Magician@hotmail.com. Please leave me a brief description of your company and a contact number and I will call you immediatley. My resume is available and I will e-mail it to you upon request. Thank You.

Archived