THE PENTAGON

Guest tintdawg

Guest tintdawg

As a volunteer firefighter, I've always got a upset when people talk conspiracy when talking about 9/11. The Pentagon though never made sense to me. I have been through alot of classes, and airplane crashes was one seigment that intrested me. At every crash, There are fragments of an airplane, even at the trade center, there were parts of planes. Not at the Pentagon.... Not one. And why wasn't there more footage of the planes impact. This is the Penagon folks. I was told about this, check it out, let me know what you think.

THE PENTAGON

:wall

Guest Tintim

Hey tintdawg,

You pretty much prove your point. You have Bush or whoever pulling the strings, we have Blair or whoever, either way these people never get brought to account.

There's so mcuh apathy from people and misinformation that no one can be bothered - what the world needs is leaders with integrity.

don't it p1ss you off

:wall

Yup, the government would never lie :wall

Seriously, pentagon questions aside, there are enough unanswered questions and problems about 9/11 to make anyone question the official story once they start digging.

We can just believe what the government tells us to believe like TG said and let them take all our freedoms and waste our brave young men and women in the military for a lie, or we can look into the matter with an open mind and let the facts speak and draw conclusions from there.

It really doesn't matter anymore anyway, they are going to do whatever they want anyway.

Just like the Kennedy assassination, we all know Oswald was a pasty, yet we don't do anything about it.

This being the end of times and all, many people are under a strong delusion and will believe whatever they are told by the government and the controlled media.

There is a serious cognitive dissonance disconnect when it comes to stuff like this, people do not want to know the truth, because then they would have to do something about it, so we go along to get along.

The problem is that this wonderful country has been destroyed piece by piece, slowly and surely by corrupt politicians enabled by an apathetic population, now it's to late to do anything, and we live in a police state. Anyone that dares to look into the facts and question the official story is ridiculed and shunned. It's very sad.

Now we are facing a very dangerous situation in the mid-east that has the potential to plunge the planet into another world war.

I guess it's inevitable, it just breaks my heart to see it happening. :thumb

Guest Dudtinter
the sad thing about the "end times" is that a day is like a thousand to the One who counts....

That very thought is what keeps us at each others throat.

DMC

Guest outkast tinter

then where is the plane wreckage if it wasn't at the pentagon? surely you jest

Hell they were able to pull TWA flight 800 up fom the waters off of long island over a 3 month period, and you can say there was no sign of a boeing 757 at the pentagon? C'mon dude

Archived