saw the blue lights....

Guest iceman7329

Guest S and S

Its MISSISSIPPI "ANY glazing material which causes mirrored effect" "ban darkening materila of any kind on the windshield" "any vehicles with tinted windows must have a label on the windsheild certifiying all windows of the vehicle have light transmittence of 28 percent or more" "penalty for operating vehciles with illegally tinted windwo is a fine of $1000 or 3 months in jail"

The house bill is at window film magizine online under film extras

Guest ALLABOUTTINT

MAN, iam so glad that I live in cali where we dont have problems like that, some fronts if guys wanna go too dark but thats there fault

Guest gopher_6_9

All right I am not a profesional tinter so I know my opinion may not matter to some of you, but here goes............ I have had 5 all the way around, I have had 20 front 5 rear, I have had 30 front 5 rear, I have had 20 all the way around including the windshield, etc.... The 5 all the way way around defiantly affected vision, no question, not safe (I won't even touch the 2 days I had 2 layers of 5% on the sides), I agree they should fine stuff like that, but IMO 20% does not affect vision to the point of being unsafe.

Guest iceman7329
You're an idiot that keeps illegal tinters in business.

Nick off! :wall

Devil

Devil got bad attiude about that... j/k

Im going to strip the 20% off my Chevy and go 35%. Ive been givin two verbal warnings.

Archived