Isreal's war

Lot of my relatives and friends are under attack now.

For that I am truly sorry.

My skinny white azz can't solve their problems, nor can a fat azz oil hungry suit over here do it either.

:lol6

I understand. Of course when problem is far from You, it seems that it's not a problem. But at that moment my sister is here in Riga, her son in Israel Army...No jokes for her now.....We all can't solve this problem. I know it. Some people make money, some people die for THEIR money. I am still thinking that all wars is for money. Of course it can be religious, political or any other background. But all wars if for money. Power of Money.... :krazy That suX....

I agree with you there Leo! :lol6

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tintim

it is not about money. If there was no money there would still be war. Its about ego,power, look at all these guys Bush,Blair, Saddam, Bin Laden, h1tler, Mussolini. They have a god complex, look at the body language, swagger, guns, putting others down to boost your own place in the system.

This topic is too deep, too much paranoia, I'll end up depressing myself. None of us really care until it directly affects us, if we did we'd do more. I feel sorry for the guys and their families out their giving up their lives on the say so of our "leaders" I'd like to see them on the frontline.

You cannot just go into another culture and tell them how to live - its none of our business.

Too much :krazy

Reminds me of some old Black Sabbath lyrics:

War Pigs:

"Politicians hide themselves away,they only started the war.

Why should they go out to fight? They leave that all to the poor"

Guest Eclipse

Its all been predicted, don't know why anyone would try and stop it. Read your Bible to find out the ending. We are all just along for the ride.

Doesn't look like there will be peace in the middle east for awhile.

Guest solarspot
It seems like the biased news is trying their hardest to widen the war into Syria and Iran, it's almost like they want WWIII.

Tell me I get sick of it :wall

Guest solarspot
Its all been predicted, don't know why anyone would try and stop it. Read your Bible to find out the ending. We are all just along for the ride.

Doesn't look like there will be peace in the middle east for awhile.

:wall god fear'n man myself I agree

No disrespect Leo to your family, but Israel has always been known for being a little crazy, to say the least, but I like it. Goverenment should protect its citizens and soldiers, thats why we elected those politicians and pay taxes. The press over here keeps reporting that Israels responce is disproportional. I disagree. If this country had missle batteries on our border(s) and people were firing them at us, you dont think we would attack those batteries? Israel, IMO, is doing what it should to protect itself. If some one came into my home and kidnapped and or harmed one of my kids or family, and I knew who was responsible, there would be no mercy or end to what I would do to protect or avenge my family. But Israel is just a pawn in this game. Its no secret how people feel about one another, especially in the middle east. I do believe Iran is invloved, looked what happened, no body is giving them their undivided attention. N. Korea has rejected the UN's demand, basically due to the Un not having any teeth. Its irresponsible to believe that all the countries in the UN are all going to be in agrement on this. Each country, including Russia, has economic reasons for disagreeing. I will agree with Leo that the US is by far the most aggressive at protect its self interests,( money ), but all of the other countries involved are as well.

:wall

Lot of people involved in wars now, but not many people know who order songs on this party. We see double standarts and triple games everywhere. And I think people who involved in this wars are not happy. One of my friends have to go on his third (!!!) war now. He take part in Afganistan early 80's, after that Israel, and he see that third war is coming. He is professional, but he don't want it. For me seems new war in Israel is provocation. I am right or not will show time. But seems idea when part of islam army's in war with israel, start attack on Iran. IMHO.

Guest zolar

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

only a matter of days before the US finds an excuse to get involved

I am waiting for the false flag attack on one of our warships in the gulf

2 minuites to midnight :wall

Archived