Isreal's war

They have been fighting for several hundred years, and will continue for several hundred more. All other countries need to keep the nose out of their business. An outsider will NEVER solve their troubles.

:rollin

Just got info. 7 canadians was killed in Israel now. So.....

My Webpage

.............Seven Canadians ? including four children ? were killed in an Israeli air raid that hit a Lebanese town on the border with Israel on Sunday. Three Canadians were seriously injured...............

And read this too. You think this Canadian soldier lost something in Afgan?

My Webpage

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Its all been predicted, don't know why anyone would try and stop it. Read your Bible to find out the ending. We are all just along for the ride.

Doesn't look like there will be peace in the middle east for awhile.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Guest outkast tinter

Revelations 16:16-21

Then they gathered the kings together to the place that in Hebrew is called Armageddon. The seventh angel poured out his bowl into the air, and out of the temple came a loud voice from the throne, saying "It is done" Then there came flashes of lightning, rumblings, peals of thunder and a severe earthquake. No earthquake like it has ever occured since man has been on earth, so tremendous was the quake. The great city split into three parts, and the cities of the nations collapsed. God remembered Babylon the Great and gave her the cup filled with the wine of the fury of his wrath. Every island fled away and the mountains could not be found. From the sky huge hailstones of about a hundred pounds each fell upon men. And they cursed God on account of the plague of hail, because the plague was so terrible.

Let it sink in

Guest outkast tinter

It has always been out of "Our" control. Most won't see it until they have the "rearview" mirror perspective. Men acting without the guidance of God will wage war, and bring the wrath of God upon all mankind with their careless ways. Proverbs 17:13 "If a man pays back evil for good, evil will never leave his house"

Proverbs 26:18-19 "Like a madman shooting firebrands or deadly arrows is a man who deceives his neighbor and says, "I was only joking!"

Somehow I don't think Isreal is joking now

Archived