New Solar Gard Automotive Window Film Hits the Market

New Solar Gard Automotive Window Film Hits the Market

Ultra Performance is designed for consumers who seek to filter out the sun's harmful rays without changing the appearance of their windows. Ultra Performance's nanotechnology-enabled performance maintains clear glass appearance, while being the first on the market to provide a 75% visible light transmission (VLT) level and an optional 49% VLT film that is lightly tinted. Other key benefits of Ultra Performance 75 include:

* Total solar energy rejection performance of 40-48%;

* Blocks 99% of Ultraviolet rays, protecting interiors from

premature fading;

* Suitable for installation onto factory-tinted glass;

* Complies with over 75% of U.S. states' tinting laws.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I knew about the ultra but it's just way to light for my customers. although I'd do windshields with the 75%. cool stuff. :krazy

the supreme I've been using. great looking film. our company was part of the product testing before it's release. :lol6

Guest Diamond Tints
I knew about the ultra but it's just way to light for my customers. although I'd do windshields with the 75%. cool stuff. :lol6

the supreme I've been using. great looking film. our company was part of the product testing before it's release. :lol6

Why would you tint a windshield? :krazy with a 75% anyway :lol

Guest darkdan

To reduce the heat.

I have a hard enough time selling 50%. How am I supposed to sell 75%?

Of course, the other film is 49% and going to be illegal in my state. Couldn't they have split the difference and made a 60%?

I knew about the ultra but it's just way to light for my customers. although I'd do windshields with the 75%. cool stuff. :krazy

good for you buddy! want a cookie! :lol:lol:lol6

I've evaluated that too for Bek here downunder before its release officially.

Our sample supplied was too thick to do an edge cut with a blade.

Slow dryer too.

Will have very little appeal IMHO unless some oldie needs a film with a high VLT.

What it may spurn is the illegal application of front windscreen tinting which is not allowed in any part of our whole country. The dheads will do it unfortunately which is not a good thing to help preserve our industry.

Devil

Archived