Anyone know who has the best deals in Indy?

Guest captainlee

Guest captainlee

Anyone know who has the best deals on tint in Indy? I want my 1998 Crown Victoria tinted with black 30% tint all the way around.

When are you people going to realize there is no such thing as a "deal". You get what you pay for, in anything. That "deal" is going to let you down alot more than throwing an extra Jackson or two around. :thumb:wall Stay home 1 day, you'll probably make up the difference by not filling your gas tank.:lol Consumers really have some ridiculous logic some times. :wall

What OT's saying is he's not "The best deal"in town where money is concerned...neither am I :thumb

You have the wrong car for wanting a deal..not that thier hard..but you won't get tinters fighting over it to get your business this time of yr either , a little more time consuming than others :wall

Guest captainlee

I'm not looking for the cheapest tint job in town, I'm looking for the best DEAL in town. As in good quality/ fair price. Whats a reasonable price for this kind of car?

I'm not looking for the cheapest tint job in town, I'm looking for the best DEAL in town. As in good quality/ fair price. Whats a reasonable price for this kind of car?

We don't talk prices here because of the wide variety of prices from state to state and shop to shop. Just like paint shops, there are Earl Scheib and high end shops. Ask around your area to find a shop with a good rep. :rollin

Prices vary to greatly from one area to the next.

The best thing to do is phone up a few places, ask for the tinter's experience , warranty on film ,how long they've been around. Stop in and see some of their work. after all that, see who is left on your list, ask for price, pick the best price ..you should come out the end as a satisfied customer ! :rollin

Guest scottstinting

Well im north of Indy about 20 minutes Been doing it for 18 yrs and I normally take my time cause its my business and I dont have to slam them out all day to pay for all the overhead and extra managers like some places But I just had surgery and we be off a couple weeks as far as price goes I normall get a bout $--- for that car 765-482-4158

Archived