take this job and shove it

Well I worked as Tinter for a big Company Q Bart for 14 years and what I did while I got my business up and running smoothly was I worked 3rd shift in a factory for pretty good money and would tint by day and sleep when ever 4 yrs worth and finaly Had Back surgery and never went back to the factory .I also never looked back and im not always tired anymore and seem to do alright

Scottstinting,

Ive thought about possibly working a part time job and sub contract and tint on the side. 3rd shift

though, no way. I could never work that shift, I know you get paid a better rate for that shift but money

I$ not everything.

-SF

you guys sound like a couple a slackers.......that need to get ta work......... :fdup

:popcorn

Well I worked as Tinter for a big Company Q Bart for 14 years and what I did while I got my business up and running smoothly was I worked 3rd shift in a factory for pretty good money and would tint by day and sleep when ever 4 yrs worth and finaly Had Back surgery and never went back to the factory .I also never looked back and im not always tired anymore and seem to do alright

Scottstinting,

Ive thought about possibly working a part time job and sub contract and tint on the side. 3rd shift

though, no way. I could never work that shift, I know you get paid a better rate for that shift but money

I$ not everything.

-SF

you guys sound like a couple a slackers.......that need to get ta work......... :fdup

Yyyeeah dats right - Go get'em zeus, go go go...

:popcorn

Archived