Green?

Guest JJ99

I chose a 35% titanium, which definitely looked gray in sample. After installation, it looks green. Any chance the color will change as it dries out?

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

First of all, what color is your car, second, what color is the interior. The coloring in the glass is made to corordinate with the color of the car. What kind of car. All of these factors will determine how it looks after the installation of window film

Most cars these days have a light 70% green hue in the glass. It could be that the factory color combined with what you picked mad the color look that way it is.

I know from my tint papers I install, they are charcoal in color and some times they look kinda green installed on some cars.

Here is a example of what I am talking about. this car has 35% charcoal tint on it. It appears green because the factory glass has green in the glass. The true charcoal color of the film doesnt shine through like it should because of the green in the glass.

post-22-1153185056.jpg

Guest solarspot
Here is a example of what I am talking about. this car has 35% charcoal tint on it. It appears green because the factory glass has green in the glass. The true charcoal color of the film doesnt shine through like it should because of the green in the glass.

yep all the bow ties look like that

you should see the stealth really looks green :lol

Ouch! Nah... it's not that green. The factory glass was more of a blue. Now it has more of a dull green tinge. I'm hoping it changes as it dries, but it's been a couple days already.

Archived