Chic Tinters

Guest CJ Shades

Guest CJ Shades

streetsounds-she chooses to wear that:) When she's not cleaning windows scheduling appts. or doing paperwork she's washing cars out front in her bikin!. It does wonders for local traffic. It's amazing how much attention a tint shop gets when you got a hottie washing cars out front.

We're waiting for this pic. Hmmm, hmmm, hmmm, we're still waiting!!!!!! :hmmm

As you wish! My car loves her:)

912880873_l.jpg

Can't remember if this was before or after she cleaned the film off the ru.

S and S-She's the one that requested to wash cars in a bikin! on Firdays and Saturdays. She wanted to help promote the new detail department we started. And I could pretty much care less about how unprofessional it is for her to handle customers wearing that. For every 1 person that is offended, there are 30 others that enjoy it. I cater to a very large Import Tuner crowd up here and half of them walk in here all hoochied out anyway. She goes well with all the import tuner model pics around the shop. Besides, if I cared about being professional, I would have stayed in the corporate world. Started my own shop so I could change the rules as I please.

She doesn't lay film yet. Just cleans and watches to learn. Gonna let her lay quarter glass soon. I'll take a pic for ya :hmmm Bless her heart for allowing me to exploit her sexuality to promote the shop. That's a team player takin one for the team baby!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived