Legal Stickers

Guest solarspot

Guest susan_butler
Does anybody know where I can get some custom stickers made :bs

All the dealers around here have them and got asked if I could get some :thumb

I have a source just north of Dallas. I'll look up the info for you. Drop me an email or call.

Susan

jobs@earmarkcaraudio.com

972-458-2660 x109

BTW - Be very careful about the type of printing for labels that will go between the glass and the film. We ordered some from our previous printer and they had changed their printing methods. The labels looked great until they were carded and the disolved ink spread out into a nice blob.

Guest solarspot

Hey thanks :hmmm I was thinking a printing place could do it but not sure didn't want a ink blob

Well this is going to have to go into future reference for me, went in to work today and was told we will no longer have a tint department at the dealership! I was a on site independant contractor so no skin off their back. They are kinda slow right now so they cut the aftermarket last week and now me. They were making good money off me so I thought I was safe guess not! I talked to the G.M. and they are going to send the work to a local hack shop but the joke is on them I've seen that shops work and its done fast,sloppy,and cheap key word CHEAP material and workmanship. I worked up there 6 days a week never left before 6 and used top quality tint and never let junk out my door. Well last laugh will be on them I bet they will call me in less than a month because what I did for them is not worth a jackson a car less :hmmm

So moral to the story is don't put all your eggs in one basket somebody might rip it out of your hand.

Guest willie
Hey thanks :hmmm I was thinking a printing place could do it but not sure didn't want a ink blob

Well this is going to have to go into future reference for me, went in to work today and was told we will no longer have a tint department at the dealership! I was a on site independant contractor so no skin off their back. They are kinda slow right now so they cut the aftermarket last week and now me. They were making good money off me so I thought I was safe guess not! I talked to the G.M. and they are going to send the work to a local hack shop but the joke is on them I've seen that shops work and its done fast,sloppy,and cheap key word CHEAP material and workmanship. I worked up there 6 days a week never left before 6 and used top quality tint and never let junk out my door. Well last laugh will be on them I bet they will call me in less than a month because what I did for them is not worth a jackson a car less :gay

So moral to the story is don't put all your eggs in one basket somebody might rip it out of your hand.

when do you want to start :hmmm

I begged TD'z to come down for awhile today

Guest solarspot

Well this is going to have to go into future reference for me, went in to work today and was told we will no longer have a tint department at the dealership! I was a on site independant contractor so no skin off their back. They are kinda slow right now so they cut the aftermarket last week and now me. They were making good money off me so I thought I was safe guess not! I talked to the G.M. and they are going to send the work to a local hack shop but the joke is on them I've seen that shops work and its done fast,sloppy,and cheap key word CHEAP material and workmanship. I worked up there 6 days a week never left before 6 and used top quality tint and never let junk out my door. Well last laugh will be on them I bet they will call me in less than a month because what I did for them is not worth a jackson a car less :gay

Ya busy?

Bet ur back up from that nice vacation

Wish the PM was up I'll call you tomm.

Guest willie

Hey thanks :gay I was thinking a printing place could do it but not sure didn't want a ink blob

Well this is going to have to go into future reference for me, went in to work today and was told we will no longer have a tint department at the dealership! I was a on site independant contractor so no skin off their back. They are kinda slow right now so they cut the aftermarket last week and now me. They were making good money off me so I thought I was safe guess not! I talked to the G.M. and they are going to send the work to a local hack shop but the joke is on them I've seen that shops work and its done fast,sloppy,and cheap key word CHEAP material and workmanship. I worked up there 6 days a week never left before 6 and used top quality tint and never let junk out my door. Well last laugh will be on them I bet they will call me in less than a month because what I did for them is not worth a jackson a car less :lol

Ya busy?

Bet ur back up from that nice vacation

Wish the PM was up I'll call you tomm.

:gay

Yup I sent overflow all the way to the louisianna border today :hmmm

Archived