Global Window Films

Guest scottstinting

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I tried em and it was kinda too "rubbery" for my comfort so I dont know

I tried em and it was kinda too "rubbery" for my comfort so I dont know

:hmmm I don't like that rubbery feel either.

I think your talking about soltek?

global is not rubbery :hmmm

Guest Texasrocker

I get Globals postcards in my mailbox every other week! Prices look OK, but "cheaper" usually proves itself. Not saying its bad, maybe I should try their free 25 ft roll on my friends car for free to test!? It has been my experience in life "you get what you pay for?" It probably comes from the same laminating machines as SG & SunG, and most of the other "budget films". If you "care" about your customers, use "many years-proven" products". Otherwise, your setting yourself up for redos. Just my .02, and everyone has one of those. TR

Guest zolar
in this instance, "cheaper" simply proves itself as more "profitable" and what you "pay for" is more money in your "pocket" :hmmm in the five years we've been using it, not one vehicle has returned due to "film failure" of any sort. I hardly think any other "manufacturer" has a better "track" record than that :hmmm

hell no.... thats awesome :gay

Guest Texasrocker

... sorry bout the quotes! Bad habit, just like some tinting-materials, just wanted to know. Seems product is OK?, how about clarity once installed? Whats the warranty, and have you ever had to question that with Global? If not, your still not out of the water on Quality, even after a few yrs. Maybe just lucky the cars, got traded-in? Ive seen many brands come and go since 1978!!! RSVP? TR

Guest tintgod

I think I will call tomorrow and see about getting a sample of there crystal series film...looks like good # ..but the ABSORTION worries me a little

Archived