Global Window Films

Guest scottstinting

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The QD would most likely fade quickly.

The QDP shouldn't....."shouldn't."

I haven't noticed any smell from the QDP.

Now my 3M BC smells like it's giving me lung cancer everytime I remove the liner.

If I put on a blind fold, was given Global QDP, Soltek, and another film I could tell which one was which from the rubber feel. I'd say on a scale of 1 to 10 (1 being 3M Tint-FX or ATR CH) and 10 being Soltek rubber....I'd rate the Global QDP at a 6. If you ball it up in your hand you can fell it.

But not an issue for me. I love the way it shrinks.

luckily your just an amateur. :hmmm

I use the 1.2ml QDP and like it so far!! I like it during the cutting/shrinking process cause it don't crease as easy and shrinks good!! Quick dry does dry quick but I don't think it's rubbery..I say it's more crispy :lol6 !! Pretty noisy film kinda like how a foil sound when pulled out of the box!!

I like it so far with right soap/water mixture it you can lock it with a pass and not have to worry about the

top edge sliding off during squeeg process!! How long it lasts :hmmm we'll see 2months switch so far :lol6 lifetime? The only thing to me is the 10%,20%,30%,40%,50% stuff I need 35%'s!!!!!!!!!!

:lol

I have small ballz like my bro

:lol:lol2

each box is quality inspected by SANJAY :beer:lol

:lol6

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

Hey Tint,do you need a green card? I heard some guy at the flea market sells them for 29.95 :hmmm

ok, but I think I need to sell to mexicans like you :lol6:lol6

Archived