How many times has this happened

Guest tintgod

yep..that is how you deal with them...if someone is 15-20 minutes late..they dont get there car done that day..even if I dont have anything else to do.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Texasrocker

This happens to every tint shop! The only solution to this prob I can think of is "agree on price", and tell them you need a Credit Card #and expiration date of the card, to "confirm appt",which will be billed, if they dont show up at scheduled time. Therefore, if they dont show up, they will pay automatically for your "lost" timeslot. Generally speaking, any purchases under $200. would be "small claims court", and the Tint Business would WIN for time lost!! Time IS Money !! Just my take. Your thoughts please! TR

I use TG's idea all the time. I tell the customer that I filled their slot and that they would have to reschedule at a later date :hmmm

As far as charging their credit card I don't think I would have the time to deal with the court problems caused by that. :hmmm

Guest outkast tinter

If they sound fishy on the schedule book, then I ask for a non refundable deposit on the appt. to weed them out. My Dentist charges me for missed appointments!

Guest tintgod

No shows often..had one this morning I called and left a message. Still havent heard from him, to bad we arent like Doctors office's and be able to bill for the missed Appt.

but you "can be" like a doctors office and call the day before the scheduled appointment to "confirm" :hmmm amazing how a simple phone call keeps the appointment book full and "flowing" :hmmm

:gay

Guest Texasrocker

... the no-shows found a cheaper price! And as far as the "quotes" goes, they just got another-one!! Seems that pisses off lots of people these days! Me no Worry anyways!! TR

Archived