S550

TINT

Guest Tom Cat

I've got an S550 coming up next week. Is the glass double-paned like the older S class and new ML? The customer wants limo but they may be relagated to 35% if it is in fact double -paned glass. Thanks for any info. Newbie here, but been tinting cars for 15 years.

Mo

its a cake, dont even have to remove door panels, but be easy on the glass while cutting on the outside, its doube glass though, easy on the gun :beer

:lol2 These cars are super easy, just cut kind of close when you reach the brake light, I had one bumping up against something once. I don't like the factory tint in the galss though. it has a HUGE gap on it

(which one customer actually wanted me to match) :beer

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope all you guys that don't pop panels are letting your customers know that in a month or so, all 4 doors windows will be all scratched up. It has become our job now as professional tinters to add felt to these cars. If you aren't doing so, you are just another hack out there giving the rest of us a bad name. Get with the program.

Guest haroldshouseoftint
I hope all you guys that don't pop panels are letting your customers know that in a month or so, all 4 doors windows will be all scratched up. .

:krazy

as for the rest of that comment, can't agree with that :?

I hope all you guys that don't pop panels are letting your customers know that in a month or so, all 4 doors windows will be all scratched up. It has become our job now as professional tinters to add felt to these cars. If you aren't doing so, you are just another hack out there giving the rest of us a bad name. Get with the program.

:trustme

why is it our job to furnish something the manufacturer failed to do something right in the first place? why is it your responsibility to apply felt? we are tinters, not manufacturers of cars. Dealers/Service writers give it rats azz if we apply felt on cars or not, when a car does not get tinted and the seals never get felted, the glass starts scratching, what do you say then? they still dont give a crap. id watch how express yourself out here calling anyone a h@ck on here since you dont know anyone here personallly.

h@ck :trustme

Guest haroldshouseoftint
why is it our job to furnish something the manufacturer failed to do something right in the first place? why is it your responsibility to apply felt? we are tinters, not manufacturers of cars. Dealers/Service writers give it rats azz if we apply felt on cars or not, when a car does not get tinted and the seals never get felted, the glass starts scratching, what do you say then? they still dont give a crap. id watch how express yourself out here calling anyone a h@ck on here since you dont know anyone here personallly.

h@ck :krazy

:trustme what TZ said, hey tint do you need a hug, the last 4 or 5 posts I have read of yours you sound a little mad :beer:DD

Archived