S550

TINT

OK sorry for the h@ck comment. I have a MB and all my windows scratched up so I know

what I'm talking about. We have to add felt, it is our job or don't tint the car. It's like

painting a car but not priming first. Skipping an important step when tinting a Benz in

my opinion makes you a h@ck. Charge more for it, I do.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Texasvdubz
OK sorry for the h@ck comment. I have a MB and all my windows scratched up so I know

what I'm talking about. We have to add felt, it is our job or don't tint the car. It's like

painting a car but not priming first. Skipping an important step when tinting a Benz in

my opinion makes you a h@ck. Charge more for it, I do.

If you have a "MB" and you are a so called tinter, then why didnt you tint and felt it yourself? Then you wouldnt have had that problem and you wouldnt be on tintdude calling other tinters HACKS! :evilgrin

OK, to clear it up, I bought my Benz with tint on it and it was all scratched up because the HACK that did it didn't take 10 minutes to put felt on it.

Why is it hard for you guys to tell the customer of a manufacturer problem that will affect the outcome of what you are doing? All I'm saying is that once you know of an issue like this and you choose to not tell the customer about it, it makes you look like a newbie.

Guest shadowline
OK, to clear it up, I bought my Benz with tint on it and it was all scratched up because the HACK that did it didn't take 10 minutes to put felt on it.

Why is it hard for you guys to tell the customer of a manufacturer problem that will affect the outcome of what you are doing? All I'm saying is that once you know of an issue like this and you choose to not tell the customer about it, it makes you look like a newbie.

You need to get out more dude.......its what 3 years since the original post and your still are going on about it? Do you have a girlfriend?

And I will add my 2 cents 6 months after the post to reply to the 2 yr old post!

10 minutes to pull all the panels off a Merc and felt them?

I have never felted a merc and not had a comeback, but I use quality tint.

I felt old TSX's and Accords as well as new Lancers but you couldn't pay me enough to remove all the panels on a $100k plus car.

ive done a 2012 before but I didnt remove anything so I guess that makes me a hack. just had a customer come in with one and the dealer had removed the tint off the back window but they didnt remove the glue behind the third brake light. has anyone removed the rear deck of this car. I was thinking of using a fully retracted olfa blade to scrape the glue out. any suggestions?

Archived