Gloves?

Guest nautiboi73

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Braud Spectrum

I've tried both and use the jerseys now. Mine are bright yellow. Every time I put them on, I always get tickled because have a flash of Mickey Mouse in my mind. :DD

Guest tinterjim

I've seen tinters use gloves and everytime I just laugh. :nono Sorry my fellow tinters........ I just don't get it :nono No offence to anyone. Do what works for you. :nono

Guest tintjob@yahoo
I've seen tinters use gloves and everytime I just laugh. :beer Sorry my fellow tinters........ I just don't get it :thumb No offence to anyone. Do what works for you. :thumb

there's a few qualified tinters on this site, homey...... that use gloves........ tread lightly :beer

Guest tinterjim

I've seen tinters use gloves and everytime I just laugh. :beer Sorry my fellow tinters........ I just don't get it :beer No offence to anyone. Do what works for you. :thumb

there's a few qualified tinters on this site, homey...... that use gloves........ tread lightly :beer

I am one of the qualified tinters here. Like I said no offence to anyone that does use gloves, if it works for them then cool. I just don't get it. You've been tinting as long as I have and I'm sure your stuck in your ways on some things ... as am I. We all do different things to get to the same result... a quality job. If a dude uses monkey p1ss for a slip solution and it works for him, who am I to say any different. :thumb

Archived