Panel puller

Guest JMass

Guest JMass

Ok here is the deal last night I was tinting this 05 Ford F-150, I always pull my panel but for some reason I have never taken these of on this year, how the hell do they come off, I took 2 6mm screws from bottom, two behing door handle, and one behind the window controls, dont fords slide up or do they pop out. Need help..... I ended up doing with panels on, 1st time ever, it was a b***H.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest olletsoc

pop off the speaker grill and remove the speaker. you will have to fiddle with the pannel to get it up and over the plastic speaker mounts. once the pannel is off pry the bottom 2 mounts out or you will have a very hard time getting the pannel back on.

You dont have to take the panel off all the way on those. Just grab the panel at the to corner and pull back some and you can slide the seal out real easy. I do that on all of them, takes about 5 seconds.

Guest ninjatinter
You dont have to take the panel off all the way on those. Just grab the panel at the to corner and pull back some and you can slide the seal out real easy. I do that on all of them, takes about 5 seconds.

:lol maybe even 4! :lol

Guest JMass

Thanks allot, I would have tried taking the speaker out last night but the damn customer was sitting right behing me waiting and I could tell his eyes about popped out when I was taking aparts his baby,ahahha

Thanks allot, I would have tried taking the speaker out last night but the damn customer was sitting right behing me waiting and I could tell his eyes about popped out when I was taking aparts his baby,ahahha

Would the O6 Be the same, got a buddy wanting his done

Guest Eclipse

I pulled the panels off, on the first couple of these I tinted. Ford definately doesn't have a better idea. I believe they use 4 different size hex head screws to hold that panel on. Then you have to be carefull removing the speaker grill, it can break easily.

Just do as MDOG said, Felt sweep comes out lickety split. Save 30 minutes and put away the sockets. :lol

Guest olletsoc
Ford definately doesn't have a better idea. I believe they use 4 different size hex head screws to hold that panel on.

Just do as MDOG said, Felt sweep comes out lickety split. Save 30 minutes and put away the sockets. :tw

and thene some are metric while others standard. :lol:lol

Guest gopher_6_9

Ford definately doesn't have a better idea. I believe they use 4 different size hex head screws to hold that panel on.

Just do as MDOG said, Felt sweep comes out lickety split. Save 30 minutes and put away the sockets. :tw

and thene some are metric while others standard. :lol:lol

nope, all metric. 5.5, 6, 8 if I remember correctly, and pull the bottom two screw retainers before pulling the panel.

Archived