Czech or Slovak ?

Guest SynergyCy

Guest SynergyCy

Having trouble finding workers that I can actually employ in Cyprus (EU laws).

Does any one know of any Czech or Slovak tinters who want to work in Cyprus :DD

Help appreciated.... :DD

You can contact me on

synergycy@cytanet.com.cy

+357 99447902

thanks

Accommodation free and wages for experienced tinters about Euro 1,000 depending how good they are...

You can contact me on

synergycy@cytanet.com.cy

+357 99447902

thanks

I gave Your contact to Israeli tinters - they were interested, but may be war changed their plans.

I know some Czekh & Slovak people - but not tinters, they are wholesalers.

Guest SynergyCy

Help appreciated.... :bat

You can contact me on

synergycy@cytanet.com.cy

+357 99447902

thanks

Accommodation free and wages for experienced tinters about Euro 1,000 depending how good they are...

Thanks Leo, I did get an email from them but now we are in EU we have many Visa problems for people outside the EU.

If you come accross any EU citizens (From countries like Slovakia, Czech etc) who want to work in Cyprus let me know.

Thanks for your efforts..... :DD

Does any one know of any Czech or Slovak tinters who want to work in Cyprus :bat

You can contact me on

synergycy@cytanet.com.cy

+357 99447902

thanks

Thanks Leo, I did get an email from them but now we are in EU we have many Visa problems for people outside the EU.

If you come accross any EU citizens (From countries like Slovakia, Czech etc) who want to work in Cyprus let me know.

Thanks for your efforts..... :DD

O.K. I will check EU people. But I think not big problem for Israel people + they are closer and can work when it is very hot. I know one russian guy who run away from Portugal because was too hot :?

P.S. Israel guys are my friends will be very happy if You will find a solution how to invite 'em....

Guest SynergyCy

Does any one know of any Czech or Slovak tinters who want to work in Cyprus :?

You can contact me on

synergycy@cytanet.com.cy

+357 99447902

thanks

Thanks for your efforts..... :bat

O.K. I will check EU people. But I think not big problem for Israel people + they are closer and can work when it is very hot. I know one russian guy who run away from Portugal because was too hot :DD

P.S. Israel guys are my friends will be very happy if You will find a solution how to invite 'em....

I agree Israli would be good but visa problems are still there...

see what you can do...

Does any one know of any Czech or Slovak tinters who want to work in Cyprus :?

Help appreciated.... :?

You can contact me on

synergycy@cytanet.com.cy

+357 99447902

thanks

Thanks for your efforts..... :?

O.K. I will check EU people. But I think not big problem for Israel people + they are closer and can work when it is very hot. I know one russian guy who run away from Portugal because was too hot :bat

I agree Israli would be good but visa problems are still there...

see what you can do...

"P.S. Israel guys are my friends will be very happy if You will find a solution how to invite 'em...."

I will see if I can do anything...

Archived