big Job

Guest expertint

Guest expertint

I just got a huge job in San Diego.It's an R&R. I'm looking for a couple of guys to help out.Anybody interested.It'll be the first or second week of August..I'll be out of town this weekend but I'd like to get some guys lined up soon..sign up here or email me thanks

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest VOLTRON

I would be interested but I would need some more information on the job and other particulars such as length of project, lodgeing, perdium and some others. I can get 2-4 guys if need be. My email is timadams79@hotmail.com.

Guest expertint

Hey devil things have changed here in SD in the last 20yrs.I haven't seen any brown derby or young chicks for a while but we do have a local brewery or two here and they make super cervesas..Come on over..it's summer here.

I would be interested but I would need some more information on the job and other particulars such as length of project, lodgeing, perdium and some others. I can get 2-4 guys if need be. My email is timadams79@hotmail.com.

yea :beer details :beer

Hey devil things have changed here in SD in the last 20yrs.I haven't seen any brown derby or young chicks for a while but we do have a local brewery or two here and they make super cervesas..Come on over..it's summer here.

I'd like to do that ExP. :beer

Brown Derbys gone huh? Pity...that was a nice neck oil. :lol2

Short on the ground for chicks hey? Bet I could find a she Devil . :lol2 :smoker

When do you start the removal?

Devil

Guest expertint

Not sure exactly when the job will start but looks like in mid August.They're painting now.No walls or any obstructions.Just windows lined up no high ones most are 5x5..over 900 windows most with film on.should be fun.Want to get done in 2 weeks..ready for a visit Dev? We did bid cheap so not alot of benefits included but you should be able to make some $$$..All of the guys working on it now are illegals so why not you??

Guest expertint
great to see you are getting ur done with the flat glass buss :smoker

Thanks Stan...sorry I didn't get up there to see you when I was in Portland.I will..Hot up there eh???

Guest expertint

The job is on starting Aug 28th> I still need two guys to help out..email me..or respond here..

great to see you are getting ur done with the flat glass buss :)

Thanks Stan...sorry I didn't get up there to see you when I was in Portland.I will..Hot up there eh???

Archived