• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest willie

Sounds like an Inside Joke, I fell for it :beer

yep :lol6

dont worry your not alone :lol2:beer

:beer:beer

I remember someone around here looking for Klingon for about a week but I wont mention names :lol6

Guest tintdawg

If you own or are starting a shop, and have comp. You need to use a well known brand. If your doing it out of your garage, You can use anything. Call suppliers and get info from them. Do your homework, there are alot of film manafactures, and some of them sell to each other. Just find what suits your needs.

Guest Dr.Window
If you own or are starting a shop, and have comp. You need to use a well known brand. If your doing it out of your garage, You can use anything. Call suppliers and get info from them. Do your homework, there are alot of film manafactures, and some of them sell to each other. Just find what suits your needs.

Oh well I represent and mostly use Reflectiv films ( www.reflectiv.com ) and to be honest it is a very good price/quality/instalation relation film to use. I'v tryed a few, not all of the brands but like in Portugal it is still ilegal to tint cars, custumers who tint them want cheap prices so this is a good product.

Try it and make your own opinion!!

I use Suntek exclusively. Their Carbon series is great and customer service is spectacular. Can't beat the price eaither. I've used LLumar, Nadico, Solargard , Johnson, and some other film that went purple and lost adhesion in a few months, and of them all Llumar and Suntek are the best, but sentek wins cause its cheaper.

Archived