Screw it! went fishin

tried to attach pics but error message says total filespace is greater than blah blah blah! I don't know how to

reduce them, but these are some great pics! can u help me understand---I'm a computer IDIOT! :shoot1

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tried to attach pics but error message says total filespace is greater than blah blah blah! I don't know how to

reduce them, but these are some great pics! can u help me understand---I'm a computer IDIOT! :krazy

Sign up a free account at http://photobucket.com , you can upload the pic there and then copy the url they give you for it to show it here :shoot1

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

thanks katz. that's a spotted sea trout.We caught lots of them at alligator point in fla. Very delicious.considered to be one of the finest eating fish in the ocean.Hard to land, their lip is very thin and fragile, makes it easy to rip the hook out,so you have to reel them in slow and easy. This one weighed about a pound and a half, enough to feed two people.

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

when I wear that s**t out at a bar,man ,talk about making friends quick.people buy me and the wife drinks. I've gotten flashed on the beach a few times. Once by a 60ish year old women.no chit.I could have done without that one, but, I didn't want to hurt her feelings or anything.

Archived