PS3

Guest Meff

I was over at the mall, picked up moto gp 2006 for the 360, and I saw that "they" were already taking pre-orders for the ps3's. Has anyone pre-ordered one yet? I myself have not due to chit-chat I am hearing about the initial cost of it ( something like $600 ). I hope that isn't true.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tintdawg
I was over at the mall, picked up moto gp 2006 for the 360, and I saw that "they" were already taking pre-orders for the ps3's. Has anyone pre-ordered one yet? I myself have not due to chit-chat I am hearing about the initial cost of it ( something like $600 ). I hope that isn't true.

They will take money for Halo 3 as well. It doesn't come out untill Nov. 07. :shock

Guest nautiboi73

well I just read that it will cost like $494 just to make and that they may sell it for $499 just to get it in teh market place.

and that they are also putting it in the lines of other blu ray disc players because that is what some of the hold up is about.

and that if when PS3 released the 360 drops its price will hurt PS3 sales for sure.

Damn that is just insane. I am waiting for the machine that will play any game, in other words has a port for the old Nintendo, the new Nintendo, X Box, All PS games, etc.

When they come out with that one I will buy it but until then my money will stay in my pocket :lol6

Archived