PS3

Guest Meff

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nautiboi73
I'd rather just spend that kind of money for a Video card for my PC. :lol6

they say that sony is trying to say that it is more of a computer than a gaming consle, I guess to justify the price. it will have upgradeable parts like HD and stuff.

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal

well the last post is over a month old so im sure anyone that cares already knows about the ps3 by now, there are a 20G and 60Gig hard drive version of the PS3 costing 499$ and 599$ the 600dollar version comes with other upgrades aswell and for only 100 beans more is the way to go. NObody is allowed to take preorders according to sony and anyone that has one isnt gauranteed a PS3 but will be called by the store when they arrive and will have first crack at them, thats also the case if you buy games for it...you will be notified first. like someone else said it is like a mini computer with bluray and web browsing capabilities. the official release date is Nov. 17th, I hope to saved up enough to get one...I am a huge game nerd and have been following the PS3 since it was merely a concept

Guest nautiboi73

you forgot to include the wireless joysticks that detect the controlers motion. meaning that if you more the entire controler it can react in the game.

it can detect, x,y,z, tilt and yawn much like the Wii will be able to do. of the entire controller.

and support up to 6 wireless controllers.

I would hope sony has their sh!t together for these. Unlike micrs*ft, I am on my 3RD 360 console. Hardware faults, overheating, and the newest flaw for me was the console would just shut off for no reason and wouldn't power up for 3-5 mins. Very frustrating, but that is why I have a warranty.

Archived