PS3

Guest Meff

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal

never heard about those problems with the xbox but im a sony guy anyway...I have the same ps2 since I got it when they first came out. still hanging in there. and yes your right about the tilt sensitve controls and you can use 7 wireless controllers..I know it sounds wierd, why an uneven numbers of players?only sony knows for sure. im still not sure about getting one when it first comes out, first off thats a lot of damn money but mostly because the power the PS3 is capable of wont be tapped by game designers for long to come. the "launch games" seem almost forced or hurried because of the release of ps3, im sure in a year or 2 we will see the greatest games ever made for any system coming out on the PS3

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm in. I am a Sony man also. My PS2 is the old thick one and its still kickin' with a network adapter plugged in. Got XBox and SNES still running also. The two are mine and the kids use the SNES most days. Don't want my toys getting torn up yet. :thumb

I thought alot of the cost was because it was blu-ray. I know the players out are about a grand right now.

Archived