A few pics of my Reef tank

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tintjob@yahoo
goood god how many grand are invested in something like that :shock

It wasn't that bad, it's just a 20 gallon that we built slowly, so it wasn't that expensive :nono

There's a an open brain, lots of mushrooms, some zoanthids, a ricordia, a small pulsing zenia and some star polyps. Two clown fish, a watchman gobi, a fire shrimp and a banded shrimp along witha bunch of hermit crabs. :lol

:doh

gay men have saltwater tanks where I'm from :lol:shock

goood god how many grand are invested in something like that :shock

It wasn't that bad, it's just a 20 gallon that we built slowly, so it wasn't that expensive :shock

There's a an open brain, lots of mushrooms, some zoanthids, a ricordia, a small pulsing zenia and some star polyps. Two clown fish, a watchman gobi, a fire shrimp and a banded shrimp along witha bunch of hermit crabs. :lol

gay men have saltwater tanks where I'm from :lol:nono

You should know :lol

Guest tintdawg

Very cool. My buddy has a gynormous tank., He just sold his house and is stressing about moving it.

By the way, WTF is up with the needles? Wrong forum, anab*lics? Oops

Guest tintjob@yahoo
goood god how many grand are invested in something like that :lol

It wasn't that bad, it's just a 20 gallon that we built slowly, so it wasn't that expensive :shock

gay men have saltwater tanks where I'm from :lol:shock

You should know :nono

[/qu

your right, I should..... but your the one that has the tank..... :shock

Archived