cops and state patrols

Guest jy0522

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JMass

"O shut your mouth when your talkin to me" jk, up here in kansas state troopers are A wholes, city cops dont care they come by telling everyone if the cops got dark tint on then they dont mind what you do. But why are the state troopers sucks pricks about it. This last weekend me and like four other cars were driving down the highway and a state trooper pulled right next to all of us and pulled over my buddy cause he had 20%. how stupid

Guest PvtPyle

I'm looking for an vehicle inspection station in Jacksonville, NC that will ignore my 20% tint on my windows. There are cars driving around with 5% tint with new stickers. I know somebody does it, just trying to find out where. I don't want to scrape my tint for some stupid law. :thumb

Guest willie
I'm looking for an vehicle inspection station in Jacksonville, NC that will ignore my 20% tint on my windows. There are cars driving around with 5% tint with new stickers. I know somebody does it, just trying to find out where. I don't want to scrape my tint for some stupid law. :spit

this has got to be the most idiotic first post I have ever seen

:spit:thumb

I'm looking for an vehicle inspection station in Jacksonville, NC that will ignore my 20% tint on my windows. There are cars driving around with 5% tint with new stickers. I know somebody does it, just trying to find out where. I don't want to scrape my tint for some stupid law. :beer

:wall:lol

:gasp:lol6:dunno

I'm looking for an vehicle inspection station in Jacksonville, NC that will ignore my 20% tint on my windows. There are cars driving around with 5% tint with new stickers. I know somebody does it, just trying to find out where. I don't want to scrape my tint for some stupid law. :lol2

:wall:wall

:wall:coffee People like that are why we have tint laws.

Guest streetsounds

I thought cops are not allowed to do tints in their window

but I see lots of patrol cars state patrols with 5% tints everywhere. lol

[/quo

(tints) god I hate hearing that shiat every day :spit

and I am in jacksonville nc good luck man

Guest Shady

I'm looking for an vehicle inspection station in Jacksonville, NC that will ignore my 20% tint on my windows. There are cars driving around with 5% tint with new stickers. I know somebody does it, just trying to find out where. I don't want to scrape my tint for some stupid law. :wall

:coffee:wall

:wall :gay :lol2

:wall:wall:wall

Archived