New to Tint, can I get some advise

Guest skipmell

Guest skipmell

Hello I have owned a Graphics shop for 3 years now, and am making a slight transition to Tint. Wonder where I might be able to get a little hands on help. I am in the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex, on the west side and I purchased a shop for my graphics company and realized that it was a successful tint shop months before and the guy went to jail from what I hear. People are still stopping bye wanting tint, so I figured Tint isnt a far cry from the vinyl I have been working with already, I have all the squeeges and knifes, and wet app juice. Hoping to get a few tips and be on my way making some cash from a joint that has instant revenew. Any thoughts.

Guest willie
Hello I have owned a Graphics shop for 3 years now, and am making a slight transition to Tint. Wonder where I might be able to get a little hands on help. I am in the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex, on the west side and I purchased a shop for my graphics company and realized that it was a successful tint shop months before and the guy went to jail from what I hear. People are still stopping bye wanting tint, so I figured Tint isnt a far cry from the vinyl I have been working with already, I have all the squeeges and knifes, and wet app juice. Hoping to get a few tips and be on my way making some cash from a joint that has instant revenew. Any thoughts.

that wet app juice aint going to get you far :shock

contact Solarspot -he is here on this board and might be willing to do something.

Leave him to traveling a few days a week though

Guest solarspot

that wet app juice aint going to get you far :shock

contact Solarspot -he is here on this board and might be willing to do something.

I thought I felt my ears burning around 7 tonite :thumb

Guest skipmell

that wet app juice aint going to get you far :thumb

Solarspot, do you have an email address I can contact you at? I tryed to email you though this site and got errors. 817-905-0959 call me if you get a chance, thanks for your time.

Skip

I thought I felt my ears burning around 7 tonite :shock

Blue Sky PM me to talk :? If you want

Hello bud, thanks for the offer to chat with ya, just dont know how to. My email addess is skipmell@aol.com. If you wouldnt mind please email me so I can get in touch. Thanks a bunch for your time.

Skip

that wet app juice aint going to get you far :?

Thanks for the point in the right direction. I appreciate it.

Skip

app juice? WE just call it budweiser! :lol:?

It seems I was misunderstood in regard to the App Juice, I was speaking of the water mixure some people use for the tint. But I love your suggestion.............Beer works for everything!! Thanks bro!

Skip

Guest willie

that wet app juice aint going to get you far :lol6

I thought I felt my ears burning around 7 tonite :hmmm

you still gotta save a day a week to drive up :lol6

Guest solarspot

that wet app juice aint going to get you far :lol6

I thought I felt my ears burning around 7 tonite :lol

you still gotta save a day a week to drive up :hmmm

Have no fear :lol6

Guest nautiboi73
I am afraid installing Graphics is childs play compard to tinting find a mobile tinter to contract to and if you are getting enough tint work downthe road you can hire a fulltime tinter :lol6

:lol6

Archived