contamination!!!!

Guest spunkin82

Guest spunkin82

So I got my car tinted this saturday and I must say that there are lots of contamination!!!! the tints are life time warranty, but would this be covered as well? they mentioned about scatches and fading but not this.

Guest glassguy

take it back to the shop that did it and lst them look at it b4 you jump to conclusions about anything not being covered.

if a reputable shop then they should cover it. we would, but that NEVER happens here. "must have rolled the windows down too soon". LOL j/k

hopefully that is not the reply you get because it is bs!!!!

Guest spunkin82

thanks guys, I'll take the advice but I noticed that there were posts about that no tint jobs will be perfect which is a relieve to hear. however the driver side is very poorly done compared to the other so I will have them retint that one only. Thanks again guys. so im not trying to be a PITA customer.

thanks guys, I'll take the advice but I noticed that there were posts about that no tint jobs will be perfect which is a relieve to hear. however the driver side is very poorly done compared to the other so I will have them retint that one only. Thanks again guys. so im not trying to be a PITA customer.

If it bothers you-then it should bother the installer! They've got to up hold some professionalism! One speck is one thing-but a gob of crap needs to be fixed!!!! :beer

Archived