Hernia Repair

Guest scottstinting

Guest scottstinting

Im about ready to bust a nut and do some work.Maybe I should wait a few more days cause I sure dont want to do this again its been 2 weeks friday and I need some dough$$$$$$$$$$$

Don't press your luck. I had it done, Inguinal, few years back. Worst pain ever. Was out for 6 weeks. You don't want to rip open your stitches. Health is more important that $$$. Jeopardise your health and you'll be out for longer than planned.

Guest scottstinting

Back in the day when I was a young man US Army Paratrooper I ruptured a disc in my back and have had just 2 surgerys to try and fix All I got was a numb leg forever and loss of reflex in one foot and my calf still crawls around like spasms.I think after tinting 18 yrs and all that ive did pretty good So I just have now had my 3rd for the hernia being 40yrs old ????? I think I did it fixing Brake lines on my old car ,Alot of getting up and down from the floor I quess who knows . It was the worst pain ive ever had you dont realize how many stomach muscles you use till someone cuts them and stitches some mesh on both sides Outch!

Back in the day when I was a young man US Army Paratrooper I ruptured a disc in my back and have had just 2 surgerys to try and fix All I got was a numb leg forever and loss of reflex in one foot and my calf still crawls around like spasms.I think after tinting 18 yrs and all that ive did pretty good So I just have now had my 3rd for the hernia being 40yrs old ????? I think I did it fixing Brake lines on my old car ,Alot of getting up and down from the floor I quess who knows . It was the worst pain ive ever had you dont realize how many stomach muscles you use till someone cuts them and stitches some mesh on both sides Outch!

take it eazy man. maybe dont do any backglasses, for a while. just roll ups :heh

yea hernias suck. I had one years ago. I was out for a couple of weeks.

back to 100% in like a month.

gotta love thoes pain killers......... :hmmm

:dunno

Don't press your luck. I had it done, Inguinal, few years back. Worst pain ever. Was out for 6 weeks. You don't want to rip open your stitches. Health is more important that $$$. Jeopardise your health and you'll be out for longer than planned.

:dunno Take it easy man.

Archived