c-class install help

someguynamedmat

okay guys first post here because I have to do a car I have never done. I stick primarily to GM vehicles which are cake, so I really need the help on this one. I recently picked up a speed shop that does all sorts of vehicles, and need help on a pciky customer who wants the c-class 4 door tinted. The car is I believe an 05/06 so what do I need to do? :shock

Guest Beeline
okay guys first post here because I have to do a car I have never done. I stick primarily to GM vehicles which are cake, so I really need the help on this one. I recently picked up a speed shop that does all sorts of vehicles, and need help on a pciky customer who wants the c-class 4 door tinted. The car is I believe an 05/06 so what do I need to do? :dunno

tape the sides, take your time. they are cake to me.

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

okay guys first post here because I have to do a car I have never done. I stick primarily to GM vehicles which are cake, so I really need the help on this one. I recently picked up a speed shop that does all sorts of vehicles, and need help on a pciky customer who wants the c-class 4 door tinted. The car is I believe an 05/06 so what do I need to do? :dunno

the tinting is easy,but Beeline does'nt do felt.expect to add about an hours time to do this car with felt.

Guest Beeline

the tinting is easy,but Beeline does'nt do felt.expect to add about an hours time to do this car with felt.

I have only had 3 cars come back. they know before I start that the tint could scratch. I tell them to clean the track once a week. putting felt on does not always cure the problem. when they do come back I tint the window for normal price and don't charge to strip it.

Well as far as felt is concerned I may tell him to take it to his dealership if he has problems. Any ideas on the rear window? BTW as far as the felt is concerned, most of the dealerships I have worked for will install felt if a customer requests it after their tint scratched. Personally I just dont want to install it. However I will be taping this bad boy. But again, any ideas on the rear window? I've gotten the VIN and need to call a local BENZ dealer to find out if the rear glass is laminated and will stand up fracture wise If I install film. However, does it depend on the type/brand of film used? I use Suntek's Carbon 35, 18 and 5, so non-metallic films.

Archived