Phone Rings

Guest scottstinting

Guest scottstinting

Im so tired of answering the phone and they say 'Can I speak to the person in charge of WHATEVER' Dang Telemarketers .Sometimes I turn them around and start to sell them some tint , sometimes you cant tell what there saying in broken english ? Whats the top 5 things you guys think Health Insurance ,Yello Book,Website.Even ads on restauraunts tables tops in my area . How many phonebooks could I be in it seems everyone has one now

Im so tired of answering the phone and they say 'Can I speak to the person in charge of WHATEVER' Dang Telemarketers .Sometimes I turn them around and start to sell them some tint , sometimes you cant tell what there saying in broken english ? Whats the top 5 things you guys think Health Insurance ,Yello Book,Website.Even ads on restauraunts tables tops in my area . How many phonebooks could I be in it seems everyone has one now

I just put the phone down and let them yack away.

I figure they will get the message after time.

I list in 2 phone books.

But after this year, I will probably knock it down to one. The Real One.

As for telemarketers, I tell them to get a real job or jump off a bridge or something.

Sometimes I have a little fun with them... but what I say to them is too vulger to post.... :thumb

Guest olletsoc

I like how a friend of mine deals with them. he keeps some donkeys in a field behind his shop, any time a telamarketer calls he gets one of them to bray into the phone then hangs up

I just tell them the truth.. I havn't advertised in over 8 yrs other than the yellow pages (I need a phone)..that usually gets rid of them

They always call on busy days, never when its slow and raining, another thing that gets me is junk faxes.

Every morning I open the door and see 3-5 pages off trash sitting in front of the fax. :thumb

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

this morning a frickin lady pulls up at the end of my driveway and calls the # on my work truck! Says she is selling a pos directory ad. GET THE F*** OUTTA HERE!

Personally, wish NO ONE would buy ads in other directories other than yellow pages...that way..we as business owners don't have to be in all the different "knock off" phone books competing with each others ads..if there's only 1 telephone book then you only have to pay for one ad :thumb

Personally, wish NO ONE would buy ads in other directories other than yellow pages...that way..we as business owners don't have to be in all the different "knock off" phone books competing with each others ads..if there's only 1 telephone book then you only have to pay for one ad :thumb

I so agree with this statement!

Archived