? How much is too much?

Guest azncowgrl

Guest azncowgrl

I've got a 4-door '06 civic, and I'd like to get the windows tinted. I've gone and checked out about 4 different places: 3 stated they use Solarguard window tinting, 5 year limited warranty. Price range $x. This also includes full-ticket protection (if you get a ticket, they'll strip it and install for free) and full lifetime warranty, including nicks and scratches. Also, they want to charge an extra $xfor each door, for the hard rubber the manufacturers are now installing in the door panels, which they say will nick the tint if not installed w/ felt. Is this too expensive, or is this reasonable?

Guest ninjatinter
I've got a 4-door '06 civic, and I'd like to get the windows tinted. I've gone and checked out about 4 different places: 3 stated they use Solarguard window tinting, 5 year limited warranty. Price range $x. The other place has four options: $x, the most expensive being top of the line Llumar. This also includes full-ticket protection (if you get a ticket, they'll strip it and install for free) and full lifetime warranty, including nicks and scratches. Also, they want to charge an extra $x for each door, for the hard rubber the manufacturers are now installing in the door panels, which they say will nick the tint if not installed w/ felt. Is this too expensive, or is this reasonable?

06 civic doesn't need felt. :dunno

Guest darkdan

And we don't post prices here.

The quality of the installalation is the most important thing.

Finding out who does good work would be a good thing.

Archived