scotchcal frost chrystal

one of the glass companies that uses me as a referal has to install some of this film about 300 sq ft....they want me to give them a bid on materials and install price...any one who has this I would be interested in getting a price so I can complete my bid to them......thanks....

I havent looked at the job or the actual glass sizes.....just going on the salesman phone call...looks like I'd need at least 75 liner ft.

Guest scottstinting

I think most of the big names in tint sale this and some even have different patterns like blocks and lines mini blinds etc

I think most of the big names in tint sale this and some even have different patterns like blocks and lines mini blinds etc

1. I have much more.

2. I can make any pattern.

Why? Because I am not big name :shower:coffee:ppdance I am flexible and customer oriented. Of course it's impossible to make one rolle of pattern You need.....But slowly we change the pattern situation...

Here is our last pattern - UNION JACK, but we created some other new patterns too.....

My Webpage

And I try to go from white/transparent patterns - LIFE IS COLOR :cooldot Same in Auto, same in Flat, same in...Safety. Yes, for example we have 5 & 9 mil Reflective Blue :thumb

Archived