• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest FIREMAN68
The .com thing is way over rated. Waste your time on a BS web site if ya want to, but I just really don't see the need. All I was saying is that the friends that I have on myspcae and their friends plus their friends.... need I say more. It's been great for business for me. Much better that when I did have a .com

:fdup :popcorn

The .com thing is way over rated. Waste your time on a BS web site if ya want to, but I just really don't see the need. All I was saying is that the friends that I have on myspcae and their friends plus their friends.... need I say more. It's been great for business for me. Much better that when I did have a .com

:gasp :inot

Maybe you guys haven't gotten customers to call you and come to your shop through online advertising and website, but I have... to the tune of $1000's of dollars and it only costs 12 bucks a month for my website. I use it like a virtual showroom/storefront. :lol2

Guest a1wintinter
Maybe you guys haven't gotten customers to call you and come to your shop through online advertising and website, but I have... to the tune of $1000's of dollars and it only costs 12 bucks a month for my website. I use it like a virtual showroom/storefront. :DD

:DD Thats good hooiser

Archived