WINDOW TINT=Dopper

Guest JMass

Guest JMass

Today I was at lunch with these people in there 40-50's and they asked me what I do and I said well I tint windows, and then I said hey u want me to do yours. This guy says "no I dont smoke pot" haha a laphed. Why do people lable U as a druggy because you have tint on dem widows.

Today I was at lunch with these people in there 40-50's and they asked me what I do and I said well I tint windows, and then I said hey u want me to do yours. This guy says "no I dont smoke pot" haha a laphed. Why do people lable U as a druggy because you have tint on dem widows.

haha, thats by far the best one ive heard for being a window tinter. :beer :gay :lol

the thing that pisses me off is the following scenario:

I'm in a group of people --

person a: what do you do?

me: I'm a window tinter. I tint vehicles.

person a: I thought most cars had tinted windows already.

person b: wait, isn't that illegal?

me: actually, -insert PA explanation-

person a: well I heard that -insert incorrect interpretation-

then person a and person b go on to discuss for ten minutes what they heard the legality might be.

HI! I'm standing right here! I'm in the business! I just told you what the law says, what the inspection stations will do, and what a cop might do if he pulls you over. why is there anything else to discuss?

BECAUSE PA's TINT LAW SUCKS! CHANGE IT!

I love it when people ask what you do and say

"I hate tinted windows!" I ask "Why?" They say "oh it is a long story I just do" :beer what the hell is that! If I don't like what people do or the product they sell I just keep my mouth shut!

Guest tinterjim

Seems that some people will take the word of their cousins, girlfriends brothers dog as the law. I hate it when they say "well I heard" ....When I just told them the deal. :beer

Guest darkdan

I tinted the fronts on the company work truck I use all the time (just to stop me and the other guy from fighting over the air conditioning controls).

First thing out of my boss' mouth, "Is that so you two can smoke pot all day?"

LOL.

Guest 1PEECBARETTA
haha, thats funny, hey I bet you do dont ya....jk maybe

no he doesn't. My brother is very straight laced. doesn't do any of that crap. He's the kind of guy that sets a good example for children :beer

Well friends, the times they are a changing! I think the perception used to be that people with tinted window were either teenagers, thugs and outright criminals. But today the larger part of my business are people over 40 and have several in their 60s and a few in their 70s. My youger customers are usually young family people with todlers just trying to keep the sun out of their children's eyes. Maybe one day all negative perceptions of people with window tint will go away.

I hate people that say they hate window tint and then you ask them if they have ever had it before and they say, no.

Archived