Late night tinting

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do if I think I have too much work for the next day, sneak in, poke around on the internet, and even tint a little. One night I tinted 3 cars (330i, passat wagon, jetta), it was nice to come in the next day and do a corolla, and stare outside at those cars done and over with. Nice too since the family is asleep and nobody even knew I was gone really.

Guest darkdan
:lol2 '

no way

kids and family time :skit

My cats do miss me while I'm gone......

But considering I have to work this much to support their catnip habit they understand.

Guest tintman AZ

Many times in the summer when I get swamped I will take PU's for overnighters then I will maybe do some before going home or maybe come in a little early. But they just have to drop it before 5:00 and they can pick it up at 9:00 or 10:00 the next day. And in my mind it justifies taking Sat. & Sun off.

Guest Sprinter
I like tinting at night when the customer drops off thier car till morning. Your not pressed for time nor interupted with phone calls that you would normally get during the day.

boy thats the truth, but I still have people calling me up for quotes and if I can come on over to tint there ride at 8pm I think this town would handle a 24 hour shop with Sundays off.

Guest BlackOut

I'll work late to get the job.

I also offer a drop off and pickup service - after all I am taking the customer's transort away from them for a few hours.

I'll work Sat and Sun, but generally factor in that one of them was my day off and I'll schedule a day off soon after the weekend working.

I am very flexible and it gains me more business.

Guest haroldshouseoftint

Sprinter you are right,

I am in phx too and work 7 days a week anywhere from 8 - 18 hrs a day EVERYDAY and very rarly run out of work!!!!!!!!

after hours tinting isn't bad but there are alot of tinters who are not dedicated enough to want to work late!!

I do not think the market here would support it much. Just west of the Oklahoma City metro area but I could definately see it in the further southwest area of the country. Although an all night auto repair shop opened up about 3 miles from here. So maybe tinting could find a market for that too.

Archived