Whats The Worst thing you ever did to your self

Guest scottstinting

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tinterjim
I lost my temper and started punching something, the next thing I know I had broke my hand and gave myself boxers fracture. This was a couple years ago.

So I guess the anger managment classes worked :gasp

I lost my temper and started punching something, the next thing I know I had broke my hand and gave myself boxers fracture. This was a couple years ago.

:lol2

I stopped punching things years ago for the same reason.S-A-Boxer.gif

Now I throw stuff instead! :inot

So I guess the anger managment classes worked :inot

Anger Mgmt., PISSES ME OFF!!!S-A-Rant2.gif:gasp

Guest willie
I wasnt even at work when I did this :inot

you should have saved that for blade and just started hammering him when he got out of the car

and when he got up tell him "welcome to Texas" :gasp

Guest Texasrocker

....got distracted while talking to my customer while tinting the rear glass on his PT Cruiser, I usually pull the heat gun up from floor by the elect cord while "shaping film", but for some reason I didn't even look down, and picked up a "red hot" milwaukee heat gun by the wrong end in my left hand!! It took a couple of seconds before I smelled or felt anything, but by then, the pain set in, headed for the water sink, put the fire out in my hand & fingers, my wife put Alovera jell on the burns, wrapped it, 2 wks later, I got to use my L hand again!! I learned to never "allow" distractions in my shop again!! TR

Guest pete's

when I am shrinking back window I throw the elecrical cord over my neck to keep it from draging on the back of the car. apparently I had laid the gun on the cord earlier and it melted through to the bare wire. I tossed the cord over my neck and started to shrink when it nailed me. took my feet right out from under me. lucky when I fell the cord came off my neck. took me about 30 minutes to stop shakeing. went to the doc for irregular heart beat and doc told me luck it hit me at the point the heart was relaxed or could have killed.:DD I now have six rolls of black tape on the damn cord.

never figured I would go out tinting windows...all the other s**t I got away with.

Guest Braud Spectrum
when I am shrinking back window I throw the elecrical cord over my neck to keep it from draging on the back of the car. apparently I had laid the gun on the cord earlier and it melted through to the bare wire. I tossed the cord over my neck and started to shrink when it nailed me. took my feet right out from under me. lucky when I fell the cord came off my neck. took me about 30 minutes to stop shakeing. went to the doc for irregular heart beat and doc told me luck it hit me at the point the heart was relaxed or could have killed.:dunno I now have six rolls of black tape on the damn cord.

never figured I would go out tinting windows...all the other s**t I got away with.

:thumb Woah! That was a close call. You are very blessed to still be here. :lol2

Archived