Windshield Tinting

Guest scottstinting

Guest scottstinting

People around here always wanting me to tint the whole windshield in 35 I just tell them to go unplug 1 headlight thats 50% and cover the other about half .You get the same effect night driving see how you like it and thats why I wont do it .But I see them going down the rode all day long .You could stand on someones front bumper and not see them .This guy says well I had my last truck done for 3 yrs and never got a ticket . Cops here just dont enforce what laws we already have .

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest a1wintinter
People around here always wanting me to tint the whole windshield in 35 I just tell them to go unplug 1 headlight thats 50% and cover the other about half .You get the same effect night driving see how you like it and thats why I wont do it .But I see them going down the rode all day long .You could stand on someones front bumper and not see them .This guy says well I had my last truck done for 3 yrs and never got a ticket . Cops here just dont enforce what laws we already have .

70% hilite baby! less heat less glare same clarity :dunno always find a way to make a customer happy$$$

Guest Al-tint

Post some pictures of the mess after his neck shatters and his head explodes after hitting the tint that does not "give" in an accident.

Great for the kids' room at halloween.

Guest tinterjim

It's not all about what the cops enforce, it's about safety. I'd hate to have to live with the fact that I tinted someones windshield that ended up killing someone cuz they couldn't see on a rainy night. People don't always realize the risk they take with their lives or someones else's. Like the old saying .... ignorance is bliss.

Guest willie

:beer

dude I hope your hernia hurries up and heals

otherwise Tintdude is going to have to come up with another medal for

"Top Topic Starter of the Month"

its gonna be close between you and Robotint though :dunno

where are you :dunno

windshields were big in Arizona........that sun comes in and burns the legs. :beer

its not legal..or safe. but alot of people like it and want it. :DD

Guest nautiboi73
:DD

dude I hope your hernia hurries up and heals

otherwise Tintdude is going to have to come up with another medal for

"Top Topic Starter of the Month"

its gonna be close between you and Robotint though :dunno

:beer

Guest scottstinting

Im in Indiana ,Its funny the sun isnt that bad here its the humidity and no film ive ever seen will help that .

And Willie I started a little work yesterday 1 car and 1 car today and tomorrow ive got 3.Hopefully when I go back to the doctor tuesday he says it all good .Thats the back thing about self employment its not the money so much . as the loss of work and what do you do with your time except post on TD .Thats why I said how much I liked the site

I,m supprised I dont get many request for windshiels here, but I do see a couple done in town one is a newer Maxima with what looks like 20% llu PP on the rear and sides and 50% on the windshield. Then theres a Scion {box suv} dont remember the name with what looks like 5% all around and 20% or 35% on the windshield! :beer:dunno

Archived