Shop won't Frit

Guest yenwen

Guest yenwen

a friend of mine recommended me a shop that'll do solar guard HP for --- but doesn't do the frit? another shop will do tint for xxxwith johnson. which one should I go to?? I want the solar guard but the frit thing bothers me.. HELP

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest darkdan
a friend of mine recommended me a shop that'll do solar guard HP for xx but doesn't do the frit? another shop will do tint for xx with johnson. which one should I go to?? I want the solar guard but the frit thing bothers me.. HELP

With prices that low I don't think it would matter.

Why not pay the Solar Gard guy to tint it?

Then take it across the street to the Johnson's guy and pay him to fix the matrix!?

This way, you win.

Guest yenwen

a friend of mine recommended me a shop that'll do solar guard HP for xx but doesn't do the frit? another shop will do tint for xxwith johnson. which one should I go to?? I want the solar guard but the frit thing bothers me.. HELP

With prices that low I don't think it would matter.

Why not pay the Solar Gard guy to tint it?

Then take it across the street to the Johnson's guy and pay him to fix the matrix!?

This way, you win.

hahahaha I don't know if the johnson guy will do the matrix I just started researching about all this tint stuff today and I wanted to get my tint tomorrow hahahahahaha I was also wondering about the percent I should go with cuz my friend tells me 10% all around and I have to tint the windshield if I go with solar guard and the highest he goes is 50%

one of my major concerns is about visability at night. reason for me to get tint is for heat reflection and straight up coolness ^__^

a friend of mine recommended me a shop that'll do solar guard HP for --- but doesn't do the frit? another shop will do tint for xxxwith johnson. which one should I go to?? I want the solar guard but the frit thing bothers me.. HELP

JOHNSONS! :gasp Im a Johnsons user though ......

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

yestarday I had seen 2 cars side by side that had the film cut inside of the frit. WTHECK! thats the cheesiest looking crap I have ever seen!

yestarday I had seen 2 cars side by side that had the film cut inside of the frit. WTHECK! thats the cheesiest looking crap I have ever seen!

:gasp

I saw some monkeyed up sh!t like that a few counties up the road from here.

The guy stops at the bottom of the matrix, looks stupid to me.....

Guest yenwen
What state are you in and what kind of vehicle is it? Critical info to answer these questions.

I live in southern california. and I have a black bmw 318is it's a 97 and there's frit allllll over. I have it on every wingdow...

Archived