1996 thru 2006

Guest scottstinting

Guest scottstinting

Well started workintoday there set a 06nissan maxima and a 96 chevy corscia side by side and I just had to thinkhow much had changed in 10 years Nice Car that nissan and wished chevy hadnt even put the bowtie on that turd corscia but hey both pay the bills I quess The corscia was probably was harder to tint with those seat belts mounted on the doors

Guest pete's
chevy hadnt even put the bowtie on that turd corscia

aint that the truth. :DD

kills me every time someone drives one of those piles of rust up to the door and want to dump a couple bills into window tint, hell, the car is only worth 50 bucks half the time.

Well aren't you special :DD

I had a guy tint an old Olds. He needed tires, a brake light, and a few other things! He paid for our top line and gave me a tip :DD A nice tip too!

We can't all afford brand new cars. And the smart people don't buy new, they save their money for tint :beer

Guest pete's

did several cannine cars for the county sherrif dept earlier this year, only a year old some of them just beat all to heck. vacumed enough dog hair out of them prior to tint I could have made a new dog. what a peach of a deal.

like scottstinting said, 'pays the bills'. I will tint it if they drag it in upsidedown (and it will look sweet all tinted and upsidedown) as long as they are smilin' when they leave. :DD

Guest scottstinting

It is True people will buy tint or bling before brakes lights mirrors and the things you reall need but ya gotta love them .I once put as sunroof in a car where one side was smashed on the whole car and had to do it all from the passenger side,drivers side wouldnt even open .We have no annual inspection here either only the cops to say its to unsafe to drive LOL

Archived